- Technical Details
Intenergy INE-250MB-60 Black
As with all of the Intenergy by Perlight range the 250w Black has excellent build quality, performance, reliability, and appearance. Our BEST BUY Classic series Standard Black Mono produces maximum power output even in low light conditions.
The Black Monocrystalline module is designed especially for the UK market by Perlight, recognising the importance of aesthetics in construction.
As with all of our Intenergy by Perlight range the 250w Black has excellent build quality, performance, reliability, and appearance.
The Black offers a uniform appearance, enabling photovoltaic panels to integrate into new and existing buildings without necessarily making the array the focal point of the building.
- High efficiency monocrystalline solar cell, maximum power output even in low light conditions
- Module Efficiency 15.82%
- Cell Efficiency 18.30%
- 1800mm cable for easy landscape installation
- Low-Iron Tempered glass & High-quality EVA and TPT
- Improved design, multi-functional, waterproof junction box
- Tested against bad weather conditions with good performance against wind and hail
- Tested against salt corrosion
- Certification: ISO Quality Management system, CE, TUV, VDE, UL (IEC 61215 and IEC 61730)
|Module dimensions||1650 x 992 x 35|
|Max Power PM||250W|
|Optimum Operating Voltage VMP||30.5|
|Optimum Operating Current IMP||8.2|
|Open-circuit Voltage VOC||38|
|Short-circuit Current ISC||8.78|
|Working Temperature||-40°C to 85°C|
|MCS number||BBA 0005/418|
|Manufacturing guarantee||12 years|
|90% of original power output performance warranty||12 years|
|80% of original output performance warranty||25 years|
|Positive output tolerance||–0/+3%|